1. Spent the day being inspired by messages from our church. Lots of good messages about family. Love that! It will be on again tomorrow, we will be watching at my parents. You can watch by clicking here.
2. The kids tried to listen. Two bowls of candy with key words helped that. They got to eat a piece each time they heard the key word. Avery did a better job being a mama to all her animals than paying attention. At least she was quiet.
3. Speaking of conference, it can be watched online,on BYU-TV, or you can watch it at church on satellite. We don't normally get that channel, and we've tried watching online but it never works out with the kids. So for this weekend only we upgrade our cable. Then we call and cancel after this weekend. It only costs a couple dollars. And it is so fun to have BIG cable for a few days. I am so lame!
4. It's spring break this week for the kids. Wish the weather forecast would look better this week. I am beginning to really believe in seasonal affective disorder.
5. I had the worst migraine Wednesday. The kind where you can't even keep medicine down so it just seems impossible for you to feel better. Lucky for me it was early out day and somehow I managed to get all the kids home before it got the best of me. I then paid Gage 50 cents to babysit the other kids. (Eli was taking a nap). I took a nap. I think that was the best 50 cents I've ever spent.
5. If you missed it on facebook, Noah got in trouble at preschool this week. When I asked why he replied nonchalantly, "Licking my shoe." When I asked him why he was licking his shoe, he looked at me straight faced and replied, "it tasted good." Avery and Eli also try to lick the rain puddles at school. Every single day. What is up with my kids?
6. I should start packing my house. I think it every day. Here, there or in between.... Either way it's got to be done. yuck. Anyone want to do it for me?
7. Looking forward to Easter this week. We like to celebrate with little activities every day. The activities don't focus that much on the Easter bunny and eggs, (although there will be a little of that too) but more the true meaning of Easter. I sat down and made my outline of activities today and am pretty excited. What a great time of year and what a wonderful holiday to celebrate.