50 Assorted Things I am thankful for this year:
(in no particular order)
2. 3 healthy, bright and typically happy children
3. My parents & Wade's parents. They love us, support us, teach us, are good examples, and awesome!
4. Wade's job - and that after 9 years we are FINALLY not students any more!
5. Our home
6. My stay at home mom job that allows to see every moment of my babies lives.
7. The restored gospel
8. Living Prophets
9. The Atonement - where would we all be without this?
10. Modern medicine
16. Simplicity that menu planning brings to my life and dinner time
17. Baby bellies
18. Belly laughs
24. All the wives (and husbands) who are willing to sacrifice and stay at home while their spouse is deployed. These people are HERO's and are amazing to me.
25. All the people who serve our country
31. My church calling - it stretches me and makes me learn and serve in ways I might not.
32. Chocolate - any form
33. Silly things like boxes and air mattresses that entertain my children for hours on end.
34. Washing machines and dyers, because I can't imagine doing all the loads of laundry that we go through by hand.
36. My brothers and sisters and that we are all great friends although we live in 6 different states across the nation
37. Crystal Light
38. Cell phones
39. The approaching Christmas season & my nativity sets
40. Hand sanitizer
41. Bedtime - especially when they are early
42. That moment right before bedtime when everyone is cuddly or already asleep and will let me rock them for those few extra minutes. They grow up so fast!
43. Hand lotion, because I would sure hate winter without it.
44. Talents - of others specifically, because I will never a professional photographer, artist, writer, musician....
45. Nice warm quilts and blankets to cuddle in
46. The carts at the grocery store that hold 2 kids at a time
47. Sunshine, we don't see it everyday
48. Mountains and the Oceans
49. Digital cameras & preserving memories
I'll probably not post again until next week.