Sunday, April 29, 2007
Saturday, April 28, 2007
But for now I have my own new computer up and running! YEAH!
Friday, April 27, 2007
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
But I'm not...
That being said – I know I shouldn't’t be proud – but today for the first time Noah paid attention and watched a Baby Mozart DVD. He watched for about 20 minutes, and I have to admit this was one of the nicest 20 minutes I had today (beside nap time). I was able to cook dinner AND take the trash out.
Other blogs I like to check out from time to time are:
What are some other blogs you like to read? Besides those of the family/friends that you know?
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Since their class is small they let the students sit with their families until their names are called. Then the student goes to the front of the lecture hall and is presented with a pin. They then all read a student oath together after they have all received their pins.
After the ceremony they took a class picture in front of the DNA artwork in the commons area at DMU. I was only able to get a picture from below, but I have a friend who took a couple pictures from the balcony above. (Don't waste time looking for Wade - he is in the back.)
Friday, April 13, 2007
Thursday, April 12, 2007
2. I went to the library without Gage on Tuesday. It was nice. I found two new books about scrapbooking that I am loving looking through.
3. I got my new Creative Keepsakes and the new Simple Scrapbooks magazines. I now have a lot of scrapbook reading to do.
4. We got family pictures taken today, we haven't had any taken since July of 2004. I think it was about time we got a new one.
5. Wade semester has really calmed down and he comes home around 2 every day. It is soo great.
6. There was a sale at The Children's Place and I got MORE matching shirts for the boys. See previous post for my opinion on matching. I can't resist a cute shirt and a sale though.
7. I wish I could say I get more done since I don't have a computer now, but I can't. I just spend more time reading magazines or watching tv.
8. At this moment Wade is cooking dinner and cutting an onion. Gage keeps telling us that it is hurting his nose and tells Wade to stop cutting them.
9. Snow in April in Iowa is just not funny. My tulips were blooming in front of our house and now they have died. Gage told me the other day that Jesus was going to come down from Heaven and fix my dead flowers. I suppose this reasoning must come from Easter? I had to explain that yes, Christ would come to earth again, but no, I didn't think that my flowers would come back to life. At least not this spring.
10. I took Noah in to the Dr. today because I thought he might have an ear infection (excess fussiness) and found out that no, he doesn't have an ear infection (so I don't' have to feel guilty when he cries) but he weighed in at 17 pounds. Not to spark any debates again, but what a porker :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend. We have a date to go to Wade's Rite of Passage Ceremony. I'll have pictures to post when I get a computer!
Monday, April 09, 2007
Friday, April 06, 2007
I didn't ever imagine myself buying matching clothes. Not even when I found out I would have having another boy. There is nothing wrong with wanting them to match, I just didn't think I would do that kind of thing.
But then I couldn't find Easter shirts that went well together so I just bought them the same one. Then Target had this great sale where you could get 2 shirts for $6. (I totally stocked up.) I just couldn't resist.
So the matching has begun. I never said anyone had to like it, but I think they are pretty darn handsome.