


Our little Noah Lowe is here. He was born Friday, November 3 at 12:03pm and weighed in at 7 pounds 5 oz and 19 inches long. Gage is a pretty proud big brother and very concerned with other people holding him.
My due date wasn't until the 15th, but my blood pressure had been up pretty high so I was induced Friday morning. It was a fast delivery and Noah has been a very good, sleepy baby.
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS to all of you, Wade, Debbi, Gage on the new baby, and to Noah for getting to come into a wonderful family! We are sure lucky and fortunate to call you guys friends. He's such a cutie!
Congratulations!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! And happy that you aren't pregnant anymore! :) Good luck with your new one. Guaranteed he will be calmer than Gage. I'm glad that Gage has taken to brotherhood so easily.
Congrats again! We are so excited for you! We wish you the best and are excited to welcome Noah :D
So happy that he is here. He is so precious. I love the name Noah. I hope you are recovering quickly and getting some sleep!
Congratulations-
He is suck a cutie. HOw was your labor? What a cute baby boy!!! Hannah says she wants a new baby brother now.
I ment such. Sorry I have typing issues
Post a Comment